Thank you for your interest in joining The International Center. There are two positions available at this time. See details below.
Full Time Positions Available
Click the position for a full position description
Interested and qualified individuals should submit a cover letter, resume, writing sample, and responses to the following questions for their application to be considered:
- Tell us about a time that you or someone you know has met with or hosted an international visitor.
- Of the skills and experiences listed in Section IV of the job description, which ones do you most excel in or possess the strongest experience with?
- If you were planning a visit for an international delegation of business professionals, what are three Indianapolis-area cultural experiences that you would recommend for the itinerary and why? These could be sporting events, museums or parks, dining options, or other cultural events.
- What date are you available to begin employment?
- What is your salary history and/or expectations?
All materials requested above are to be submitted to Garth Eberhart, COO: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check this page regularly for updates, or follow our social media accounts.
The International Center offers internships every spring, summer and fall. While internships are unpaid positions, working with The International Center gives undergraduate and graduate students a variety of opportunities to connect with local and international leaders, improve professional skills, and work in a fast paced international environment.
The International Center has been recognized twice by Indiana INTERNnet as the Not-for-Profit Intern Employer of the Year. As a prestigious internship program, we strive to foster untapped potential and growth in everyone who comes to work with our diverse staff. Students of all majors who are interested in various aspects of international relations and nonprofit management are welcome to apply!
Internship Positions Available
Click the position for a full internship description
Applications are submitted and interns are selected on a rolling basis. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
If you wish to apply for any of these positions, please submit your cover letter, resume and a brief writing sample to our internship coordinator.