Martin Baier, president and CEO of The International Center, has been named Honorary French Consul to the State of Indiana.
Guillaume Lacroix, Consul General of France in Chicago, traveled to Indianapolis for Baier’s October 17, 2017, induction ceremony as part of a private reception for the members of the French-American community in Indiana, presented by BlueIndy, Delta Air Lines, the Indianapolis Airport Authority and The International Center at the Indianapolis International Airport. Speakers at the event included:
- Mario Rodriguez: Executive Director, Indianapolis Airport Authority
- James Delgado: Vice President/General Manager, BlueIndy
- Guillaume Lacroix: Consul General of France in Chicago
- Martin Baier: President and CEO, The International Center
- Tanya Hines: Operations Service Manager, Delta Air Lines
- Angela Smith-Jones: Deputy Mayor, City of Indianapolis
To read the full release, click here.