Click here to view in Chinese.
In 2014, The International Center launched an initiative to develop new partnerships and projects with groups in Indiana and China aligning with The Center’s China strategy development. The China project office helps develop and implement China-related education, community, and business strategies through internal and external partnership and program collaboration.
China Projects undertaken by The Center seek to enrich local and global engagement and understanding about Chinese culture and how it relates to Indiana’s business and community development.
Check out our latest China News Blog here!
Opportunities with China Projects
Interested in visiting China and working with local children? Read more about The Center’s summer camp programming here.
- Professional Training
- Educational Exchange
- Business Logistics
- Sister City Partnerships
- International Event Planning and Implementation
Past China Projects
- Promoting and assisting with the Indianapolis Children’s Museum “Take Me There–China” exhibit and “Terra Cotta Warriors”
- China Business Seminar Series in partnership with the America China Society of Indiana
- Collaboration with Pathway Higher Education Service to plan and host a one-week training program for a visiting delegation of Chinese college professors.
- Partnership with the Ball State University to provide international students with career-based orientation.