The selected intern works in direct support of The International Center’s Chief Operating Officer and Office Manager, and is involved in all activities relating to preserving the organization’s historic documents.
- Develop a plan to assemble, organize, review, select, store, and catalog historic documents using archival policies and procedures
- Coordinate document review and selection with stakeholders
- Digitize and store documents
- Write descriptions of the preserved records
- Manage organizational projects
- Create data analytics related to the internship program
- As this is a “special needs” role, general responsibilities will be determined by the project needs
Desired Learning Outcomes:
- Gain archive, analytic, research, and organizational experience
- Aid the organization in preserving and telling its story
- Ability to acquire enhanced organizational skills
Intern applications and cover letters may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your preferred internship program date range and top 3-4 roles of interest in your cover letter.