The selected intern works in direct support of the International Center’s Chief Operating Officer, Chief Executive Officer, and Office Manager, and is involved in all activities relating to special organizational projects.
- Research and analyze information, prepare and present findings to supervisor and staff
- As this is a “special needs” role, general responsibilities will be determined by the project needs
- Data analytics related to The Center’s internship program
- Management of organizational projects
Desired Learning Outcomes:
- Understanding U. S. and International business and cultural diversities
- Understanding of project management techniques, research and analysis, organizational structure, business operations, reporting and presentation
- Ability to gain organizational skills
Intern applications and cover letters may be submitted via email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your preferred internship program date range and top 3-4 roles of interest in your cover letter.