Nominations will be accepted beginning Wednesday, May 15, 2019. The final day nominations will be accepted will be Monday, July 15, 2019. Nominations received after the closing date will not be considered.
The Center will recognize the top three nominees at the International Citizen of the YearDinner and Program, The Center’s premier annual stakeholder event. This year, we will honor Michael Crowther, CEO of the Indianapolis Zoo and founder of the world-acclaimed Indianapolis Prize for animal conservation on October 8, 2019, at the Indiana Roof Ballroom in downtown Indianapolis.
The 2019 Global Impression Award winner, selected from among three finalists, will be announced during the event as an important highlight to the evening’s program!
The International Center has assembled a five-person award committee responsible for selecting the top Global Impression Award nominees. No committee member is an employee of The International Center. Selection of the winner will be made by The International Center Board of Directors from a field of finalist chosen by the Global Impression Award Committee. The vote will be blind, as nominees’ names will not be disclosed.
- Completed nomination form
- Nominee’s resume, CV, or link to public LinkedIn profile
- Nominee should be 42 years of age or younger
- Letters of recommendation in support of the nominee from those who have worked alongside them in their career
- Inclusion of news articles or press coverage about their work
- Published works by the nominee
Complete nomination at the form below or save the writable PDF.