Nominations will be accepted beginning Monday, June 1, 2020. The nomination deadline has been extended to August 15. Nominations received after the closing date will not be considered.
The International Center has assembled an award committee responsible for selecting the top Global Impression Award nominees. No committee member is an employee of The International Center. Selection of the winner will be made by The International Center Board of Directors from a field of finalist chosen by the Global Impression Award Committee. The vote will be blind, as nominees’ names will not be disclosed.
The Global Impression Award finalists will be announced in the fall of 2020.
The winner of the Global Impression Award will be announced at the rescheduled International Citizen of the Year event, taking place in the spring of 2021.
- Completed nomination form
- Nominee’s resume, CV, or link to public LinkedIn profile
- Nominee should be 42 years of age or younger
- Letters of recommendation in support of the nominee from those who have worked alongside them in their career
- Inclusion of news articles or press coverage about their work
- Published works by the nominee
Complete nomination at the form below.
Thank you for your interest in the Global Impression Award! The 2020 nomination period has closed. Please check back in 2021 for more information about next year's award.