The International Center’s virtual cross-cultural workshop will prepare you to succeed in engaging across cultures – whether you’re a seasoned global professional or new to intercultural interactions.
Gain valuable insight and perspective from panels from around Indiana, communication experts, and staff in an interactive and educational session alongside your fellow professionals and internationalists.
Workshop is facilitated by Peter Kirkwood, Protocol Officer at The International Center.
April 16, 2021
9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Attend our cross-cultural workshop and learn communication skills from the comfort of your own home. Zoom link sent after application.
- Experience an overview of global cultures
- Gain intercultural communication, business etiquette, and protocol tools
- Discuss how culture influences perceptions, values, and beliefs
- Develop an understanding and appreciation of intercultural differences
- Better understand and communicate with customers, coworkers, and clients from around the world
- Network with other globally-minded professionals
- Meet with culture experts from The International Center and beyond