Thank you for your interest in joining The International Center. There is one position available at this time. See details below.
Full Time Positions Available
Click the position for a full position description
Interested and qualified individuals should submit a cover letter, resume, writing sample, and responses to the following questions for their application to be considered:
- Describe your fundraising philosophy/approach
- Describe your grant philosophy and success.
- Communication strategies and methods-Tell us what you have found to be useful and effective when fundraising.
- What process would you use to review our current development and grant efforts to determine what needs action and how you would measure progress?
- In this role, what professional networks or organizations would it be important for you to be a part of? Which of those are you already active in?
- Of the listed preferred qualifications, which ones do you possess or meet?
- What date are you available for employment?
- What is your salary history and or expectations?
All application pieces mentioned above are to be submitted to Garth Eberhart, COO: geberhart@internationalcenterorg.
Please check this page regularly for updates, or follow our social media accounts.
The International Center offers internships every spring, summer and fall. While internships are unpaid positions, working with The International Center gives undergraduate and graduate students a variety of opportunities to connect with local and international leaders, improve professional skills, and work in a fast paced international environment.
The International Center has been recognized twice by Indiana INTERNnet as the Not-for-Profit Intern Employer of the Year. As a prestigious internship program, we strive to foster untapped potential and growth in everyone who comes to work with our diverse staff. Students of all majors who are interested in various aspects of international relations and nonprofit management are welcome to apply!
Internship Positions Available
Click the position for a full internship description
- International Visitor Leadership Program (IVLP) & Protocol
- International Citizen of the Year Award
- Global Competency
- Marketing and Communications
- Relocation Services
Applications are submitted and interns are selected on a rolling basis. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
If you wish to apply for any of these positions, please submit your cover letter, resume and a brief writing sample to our internship coordinator.