No available employment opportunities at this time.
The International Center offers internships every spring, summer, and fall. While internships are unpaid positions, working with The International Center gives undergraduate and graduate students a variety of opportunities to connect with local and international leaders, improve professional skills, and work in a fast-paced international environment.
Applications are open and are accepted on a rolling basis. The first applications received are the first reviewed, so apply early!
Internships are available on or around these dates:
- Spring (January-May)
- Recommended to submit an application before October 1
- Summer (May-August)
- Recommended to submit an application before March 1
- Fall (August-December)
- Recommended to submit an application before June 1
The International Center’s current office hours are 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, with additional remote availability during traditional work hours.
The typical intern work schedule is 20-30 hours per week, currently a hybrid of in-office and remote work.
The International Center has been recognized three times by Indiana INTERNnet as the Not-for-Profit Intern Employer of the Year. As a prestigious internship program, we strive to foster untapped potential and growth in everyone who comes to work with our diverse staff. Students of all majors who are interested in various aspects of international relations and nonprofit management are welcome to apply!
Internship Positions Available
- Operations & Organizational Project Management Intern
- Accounting, Finance & Operations Intern
- Non-Profit Administration Intern
- International Research & Business Program Management Intern
- International Research & Programming Intern
- International Client Services Intern
- Business Development, Research Analysis & Consulting Intern
- Event Planning Management Intern
- Marketing, Public Relations & Analysis Intern
- Data Archivist Intern
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your preferred internship program date range and top 3-4 roles of interest in your cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!