This position will help relocation employees and their families address critical issues and concerns during the house search and settling-in steps as they are relocating to Indiana from across the world. These individuals are referred by corporate and mid-size businesses, and organizations.
Please include answers to the following questions in your application:
- Please share and describe your international experience
- What has been your relocation experience, if any?
- What languages do you speak?
- Two preferences we’re seeking include candidates who speak Japanese and also have a real estate license; please describe how you might meet those needs.
Send application materials to Garth Eberhart, Chief Operating Officer. The position will remain open until it is filled.
View the full position description, qualifications, and details HERE.
The International Center offers internships every spring, summer, and fall. While internships are unpaid positions, working with The International Center gives undergraduate and graduate students a variety of opportunities to connect with local and international leaders, improve professional skills, and work in a fast-paced international environment.
- Spring (January 7 – May 3),
- Summer (May 6 – August 16)
- Fall (August 19 – December 13)
The International Center’s office hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Estimated work hours average 20-30 hours per week; 250 minimum hours are required for the internship.
The International Center has been recognized twice by Indiana INTERNnet as the Not-for-Profit Intern Employer of the Year. As a prestigious internship program, we strive to foster untapped potential and growth in everyone who comes to work with our diverse staff. Students of all majors who are interested in various aspects of international relations and nonprofit management are welcome to apply!
Internship Positions Available
- Operations & Organizational Project Management Intern
- Accounting, Finance & Operations Intern
- Non-Profit Administration Intern
- International Research & Business Program Management Intern
- International Research & Programming Intern
- International Client Services
- International Client Program Management Intern
- Business Development, Research Analysis & Consulting Intern
- Event Planning Management Intern
- Marketing & Communications Intern
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your preferred internship program date range and top 3-4 roles of interest in your cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!